Our international research team’s interests involve:
- STEM and STEAM education
- education tool development
- inquiry-based, cooperative, playful and experience-oriented mathematics education
- girls in mathematics, science and coding
- problem-solving in science, art and design learning
- connecting hands-on activities and digital modeling in the learning process
- phenomenon-based learning and co-teaching
- multidisciplinary learning
- inter-, cross- and transdisciplinary management and trans-curricular leadership in education
Contact us if you think we can help to achieve your goals: email@example.com
A selection of our educational research projects:
How to build bridges between people using the STEAM approach? ...
Upptäckter, kreativitet, vetenskap och språkinlärning med hjälp av historia och ...
Logifaces is a geometric skill development game created by Hungarian ...
MATHINA – innovative digital mathematics for educators, young learners, and ...
The Poly-Universe tool offers a new perspective for preschool, primary and ...